Change the item display
1. Choose Librarian/Display and click on Large icons, Small icons, Lists or Details.
2. You can also sort the items by Name, Size, Date, Size, Ascending or Descending.
3. You can activate the command Librarian/Display/Auto Preview. This option will allow you to display an image preview for all items but it is CPU time consuming. If you have not selected this option, you'll have to manually preview each selected item by selecting the command Librarian/Preview.
If you choose Large icons, all items will be displayed by using large icons with preview, Filename, File Size, Dimensions and File format.
If you choose Small icons, all items will be displayed by using small icons without preview but with the filename.
If you choose List, all items will be displayed in a list.
If you choose Details, the application displays information about each item in the window.
Display a grid in the detailed list
If you have chosen the option "Librarian/Display/Details", you can show grid in report view.
1. Choose Librarian/Show Grid to toggle the option.
Show info tooltips
For each item, you can display an information tooltip.
1. Choose the option Librarian/Show Info Tooltips to toggle this feature. When you pass over an item, a tooltips displays. You can read the Filename, The File Type, Size/Colors, Date, Time and Size.
This option permits to show all folder items in the list.
1. Choose Librarian/Show Folders.