[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead
Axialis Software Community • View topic - Lost Database license key after changing disk

Lost Database license key after changing disk

Discussions about Icons and Cursors

Moderators: Paracelsus, A-team, MarcFou

Lost Database license key after changing disk

Postby Bad_Wolf » Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:05 pm

Hello everyone,

Can someone tell me if I can get my license key again for the Database icon set released last november?

I had to replace my hard disk with a new one and cannot find any longer the email which contains the license key for that iconset (Database). I already have the database set here on my computer, only that email is missing.

Thank you very much in advance.

Have a nice day.

Friendly greetings,

Bad_Wolf
acra-endeavours
Bad_Wolf

Re: Lost Database license key after changing disk

Postby Paracelsus » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:26 pm

If you go to the "My Account" section in the Customer Service are of the Axialis Software website, you can login and retrieve product license keys...

http://www.axialis.com/customer/
Le Dilettante Extraordinaire
"I've done such a thorough job of convincing everyone I'm Dim... No one takes me Seriously when I'm being Facetious"
Paracelsus

Re: Lost Database license key after changing disk

Postby Bad_Wolf » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:03 pm

Hello Paracelsus,

Thank you very much for your advice I really appreciate that. Sorry for my late reply because I could not find my post again. Now I succeeded by searching for my nickname.

I did followed your link to my account but still I cannot see the license key present. It is strange to me that I do not have any email. It is just as if I never bought the license for the DAtabase set despite the fact I have it.

When there is an update available for this set, I will buy a new license. According to the price (which is excellent value for money) it seems only fair because it is my own fault I lost the email.

By the way, the newly released Multimedia set is just awesome! Great work!

Wish you a very nice day and all the best.

Friendly greetings,

Bad_Wolf
acra-endeavours
Bad_Wolf

Return to Icons & Cursors