[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead
Axialis Software Community • View topic - Problem with custom sized cursors in Windows XP

Problem with custom sized cursors in Windows XP

Discussions regarding Axialis CursorWorkshop

Moderators: Paracelsus, A-team, MarcFou

Problem with custom sized cursors in Windows XP

Postby kevola » Fri Aug 09, 2002 3:17 pm

I am having a problem with a custom-sized cursor I designed. The cursor is 70x121 pixels, 24 bit colour. The cursor displays fine in a Windows 2000 system I have, but in both Windows 98, and more puzzling, Windows XP, it appears squashed...very small in comparison to its actual size. Is there something that would cause it to be displayed properly in Windows 2000, but not in XP?
Thank you.
kevola

Return to Axialis CursorWorkshop