You are about to compile your icon library file.
1. Click on the NEXT button in the Compile an Installable Icon Library- Step 5 of 6 dialog box.
2. The application displays the Compilation Summary.
3. Click on the More Info About Copyright button and read this text carefully.
4. Click on the Go and Compile button. Axialis IconWorkshop™ is compiling your Icon Library. Creating Icon Library, Compressing Data, Creating EXE Installation Package and Verifying Package files.
5. The application displays Compilation Successfully Completed if no error occurred during compilation. Otherwise, errors can be displayed in the dialog box.
6. You can Test the Installation Package Now if you click on it.