Customize the main toolbar
The main toolbar is Internet File Browser®-like and you can fully customizing it. You can add/remove buttons or change the order they are displayed, show/hide labels and areas and more...
Show/hide the Main Toolbar
1. Right-click on the main toolbar or the top menu and choose Standard Buttons in the menu or press F9.
Change Main Toolbar text style
1. Right-click in the main toolbar or the top menu and choose No Text Labels to remove all the texts.
2. Right-click in the main toolbar or the top menu and choose All Text Labels to display texts under each button.
3. Right-click in the main toolbar or the top menu and choose Selective Text Labels to display texts on right of important buttons only.
Add/remove/move buttons in the Main Toolbar
1. Choose View/Customize Main Toolbar in the menu or right-click in the main toolbar and choose Customize Buttons command or double-click the main toolbar.
2. The dialog box "Customize Toolbar" Opens.
3. An available toolbar buttons list displays. You can add these buttons in the Current toolbar buttons list by selecting one button and clicking on the Add Button.
4. If you want to delete a button in the current toolbar, you must select it and click on the Remove button.
5. You can Move Up or Move Down the button in the Current Toolbar buttons list. Select the button and click on Move Up/Move Down. You can also use the Drag and Drop to move the buttons.
6. If you want to go back with the Default Main toolbar, click on the Reset button.
Show/hide the Recently Used Bar
This bar permits to quick open a file in the application. It contains a long edit zone and is usually located under the main toolbar.
1. Right-click in the main toolbar or the top menu and choose Recently Used Bar to show/hide the bar.
Empty the Recently Used List
1. Choose View/Preferences. The dialog box "Preferences" opens.
2. Select the "Toolbars" tab.
3. Click on the "Empty Recently Used List" button. Click OK.
You can move toolbar buttons directly from the Toolbar by pressing ALT + selecting the button and moving with the mouse. You can move or resize the Recently Used bar using the mouse: Place the mouse pointer on the left side of the Recently Used area. When the cursor changes into a cross with 4 arrows, move it using drag and drop.