Search media files on the computer
1. Choose File Browser/Search.
2. The dialog box "Search on the Computer" opens.
3. In the Named area, enter a search criterion for the item's filename (blank=no search on name). Wildcards are needed to perform multi-files search. For example, to get all the PNG files with "B" as the first letter, enter "b*.PNG".
4. In the Look In area, enter a pathname (blank=no search on author).
5. If you check the option "Include Subfolders",
6. In the Type area, enter a search criterion for the item's type (blank=no search on keywords). Do not use wildcards.
7. If you check the Date option, the search will use the specified date as a search criterion. In the Between and And areas, specify the date range for the search. The file must have been modified after/before this date to be selected.
8. If you check the Size option , the search will use the specified size as a search criterion. You can choose At Least or At Most options. The file must have at most/ at least the specified size.