Add new slides in the project
A slide is an image. To add slides in the project you just have to add images that you selected from your disks.
1. Activate the Screen Saver Document window.
2. Choose Project/Insert New Slides or select Slide Properties tab and click the Add Slides button.
3. Browse your disks and select the image files you wish to add. Click Open. The new slides are added.
Add new slides using Drag and Drop from the Librarian
1. Open the Screen Saver Document window.
2. Select one or more images in the Librarian then drag and drop them to the Screen Saver Document window.
HINT: Press CTRL (keep pressed) while you click on the 2 files to select them.
Add new sprites from the Explorer
1. Open a new Explorer window (Ctrl+E) or choose File/New/New Explorer.
2. Browse your disks and select the images you want to add as sprites.
3. Select Edit/Copy (Ctrl+C).
4. Open or select the Screen Saver Document window.
5. Select Edit/Paste (Ctrl+V). The new sprites are added.