Browse media files full screen
One of the most useful feature of the Axialis Explorer is the ability to browse media files in full screen mode. Once a media file is opened full screen, you can easily display the next file in the folder staying in full screen mode. It works even if the media files have different types (e.g. Image -> Movie -> Music -> Flash...).
Open a media file full screen
1. Create a New Explorer window by choosing File/New/New Explorer (Ctrl+E).
2. Browse your disks and select the appropriate folder in the left pane. The media files included in the folder appear in the right pane.
3. Select the files you wish to browse full screen. If only one file is selected, you'll browse all the files.
REMARK: You can select several files by clicking on files while pressing on the CTRL key. To select a range of files, use the SHIFT key.
4. Choose the Explorer/Open Item Fullscreen (F11). The first selected file appears fullscreen.
Browse the files
5. You can browse your files by using the PgUp and PgDn keys:
Press PgDn to go to the Next media file.
Press PgUp to go to the previous media file.
6. Press ESC key to exit the fullscreen mode and return to the Explorer view.
Zoom in, zoom out, change display mode
7. While viewing a file fullscreen, you can zoom in or zoom out by pressing [+] or [-] keys.
8. With image files, you can zoom using the left/right mouse buttons. Move the mouse to slide the image on screen (if larger than screen - in zoom mode for example). You can also use the arrow keys. A double-click quits the fullscreen mode.
9. Three display modes are available (scale, best fit, stretched). You can change the mode by pressing the Tab key.