Change display mode
1. Create a New Explorer window by choosing File/New/New Explorer (Ctrl+E).
2. Browse your disks and select the appropriate folder in the left pane. The media files included in the folder appear in the right pane.
3. Select the file you wish to open.
4. Double click on it or choose Explorer/Open Item (Enter) or right-click on it and choose Open in the menu.
Change display mode (image, animation or video still only)
5. Choose the View/Normal display if you want to see the image or video at fixed scales. In this mode, you can use the zoom commands: Zoom In [+], Zoom Out [-], scale 1:1 (Space)
6. Choose the View/Best Fit display if you want the image to be stretched to the maximum available size when displayed within the document window. The image proportion will always be kept. Zoom commands are disabled.
7. Choose the View/Maximized display if you want the image to be stretched to the maximum available size when displayed within the document window. The image may be distorted. Zoom commands are disabled.