Change the sprite size
Change the Sprite display size
1. Select the sprite.
2. Choose Project/Sprite Properties or Right click and choose Properties.
3. Click on the Size and Position tab.
4. In the Scale Group, enter here the width of the sprite in percent (100% by default). The final width is based on the original sprite bitmap width. Sprite width can also be changed using mouse in the screen saver document window.
5. In the Scale Group, enter here the height of the sprite in percent (100% by default). The final height is based on the original sprite bitmap height. Sprite height can also be changed using mouse in the screen saver document window.
6. In the Scale Group, check the Proportional to Screen box if you want the application to automatically resize the sprite when running the screensaver on the user screen. The size of the sprite will be automatically calculated to keep the same display ratio on all screen resolutions.
The size of the final sprite is calculated from a 640x480 screensaver project (the size of the WYSIWYG editor window). For example, if the final user launches the screen saver on a 800x600 display, the sprite size multiplier will be: 1.25. If his screen size is 1024x768, the multiplier will be 1.6 and so on...