Edit an item with an External program
1. Select an item.
2. Choose Librarian/Edit item.
3. If you have not specified the pathname of an external editor, the application asks you to specify it. Click on Yes.
4. The "Preferences" dialog box opens. Specifies the list of supported media files. You can select one or more files to perform an action ('Change Editor' for example). To associate a media file type to the application just check the associated box within this list. To restore the original media file association, uncheck this box.
5. Click on the All button to select all the Media files in the list
6. Click on the Associate/Restore button to restore the original association of the selected media files.
7. In the Media Type Details, the selected extensions are displayed and are associated with the chosen program.
8. Click to Change icon to change the folder icon associated with the program.
9. Click to change the default Player/Viewer application for the selected media file types. This application will be launched when you'll choose the Open command in Windows explorer.
10. Click to change the default Editor application for the selected media file types. This external application will be launched when you'll choose the Edit command in Windows or the application explorers.