Install the Photoshop® Plug-in
Using the Photoshop to IconWorkshop plug-in, you'll be able to transfer an image or a drawing directly from Photoshop® (or any plug-in compatible application) to Professional Screen Saver Producer through the memory. Read this topic for more info about the plug-in...
Install the Photoshop® plug-in
1. Before installing the plug-in we recommend you to close the Photoshop® application (if it is actually opened in background). Choose File/Install Photoshop® Plug-in...
2. The dialog box Install the Photoshop Transfer Plug-in opens (see below). In the Location edit zone (), specify the Photoshop plug-in folder. If you don't know the exact folder path, click the browse button () to choose the folder in a list.
3. If you want to create a subfolder "Axialis" to install the plug-in module (recommended to organize your folder properly), activate the option "Install in a subfolder Axialis" (). Note that creating a subfolder may fail with some compatible applications.
4. Click OK. When done, a message informs you that the plug-in has been installed.
5. Now you can start your Photoshop® application. The plug-in is visible in Filter/Axialis/Transfer To Professional Screen Saver Producer menu. Read this for more info on how to use the plug-in filter.
You can install the Plug-in in various other compatible applications. See your application help file for more info on how to proceed.
If Photoshop® is installed on your computer, the plug-in folder will be automatically added to the edit zone. Also, you'll be prompted to install the plug-in the first time you'll launch Professional Screen Saver Producer.