The application features a dynamic system to ergonomically reorganize the application Desktop area. With this system, document windows are tiled and grouped by type. Desktop is divided in 2 parts: Explorer and Search Result windows in one part, Media Document windows in the other part. It can be automatic or manual.
Reorganize Desktop at any Time
1. Choose Windows/Reorganize Desktop or press F12.
2. You can also click on the Display button on the main toolbar.
NOTE: This feature is useful only if you don't choose an automatic reorganisation option (see below).
Toggle Automatic Desktop Reorganization
1. Choose Window/Automatic Reorganization.
NOTE: If this option is enabled, a Desktop Reorganization is performed each time you open, close, reduce or restore a window
Change Reorganisation mode
1. Choose Windows/Full Window Reorganization if you want the application to display each document window using all the available space.
2. Choose Windows/Tile Reorganization if you want the application organize the windows using an ergonomic tile scheme.
TIP: You can switch from one win to another using Ctrl+F6 or Shift+Ctrl+F6.