Resize an image
The application contains a high quality image resize feature (a.k.a resampling). This may be useful to change an image size without loosing quality.
1. Create a New Explorer window by choosing File/New/New Explorer (Ctrl+E).
2. Browse your disks and select the appropriate folder in the left pane. The media files included in the folder appear in the right pane.
3. Select the file you wish to open.
4. Double click on it or choose Explorer/Open Item (Enter) or right-click on it and choose Open in the menu.
Resize the image
5. Select Image/Resize Image (R), a dialog box opens.
6. Enter the new size in pixels by specifying Width and Height.
7. Click OK when done. The image is resized.
Undo the change
8. If you want to undo the resize operation, select Edit/Undo (Ctrl+Z).
9. You can also redo the change by choosing Edit/Redo (Ctrl+Y).
Save the modified image
10. As the document has been changed, you'll be prompted to save it when you'll close the window. You can only save the new image to a JPEG, BMP, PNG or PSD file.