Save an image to another file format
If a media file contains images (images, animations, video movies), it may be useful to save the displayed image to a specific file format. It may be different from the original format.
1. Create a New Explorer window by choosing File/New/New Explorer (Ctrl+E).
2. Browse your disks and select the appropriate folder in the left pane. The media files included in the folder appear in the right pane.
3. Select the file you wish to open.
4. Double click on it or choose Explorer/Open Item (Enter) or right-click on it and choose Open in the menu.
Save an Image to another format
5. If the document is an image, you can save it to JPEG, BMP, PNG or PSD. Select File/Save As, a dialog box opens. Select the file format and click Save.
Save a Video Snapshot to an image file
5. If the document is a video sequence, you can save an instant snapshot image to a JPEG, BMP, PNG or PSD file. Select File/Save Snapshot As, a dialog box opens. Select the file format and click Save.