Upgrade the application using Internet
This is an update system which is reserved to registered users only. It is part of Axialis Lifetime License. It works through Internet to automatically upgrade your application to the latest release.
It's FREE and for LIFE! Pay once and get all new versions for using Online Update.
Upgrade your Application Online Using Internet
1. Choose the command ?/Free Online Update.
2. A "Online Update" dialog box opens. Axialis Online Update will check our server for a new version and download a patch if necessary. To upgrade your application online, you must be a registered user of this application. customer Username and Password:
It requires authentication then specify your Axialis Customer Username and Password. If you're already an Axialis customer (if you already have registered a program using this new online registration system, not the old one), you should have a personal Username and Password. Username and Password are NOT case sensitive.
If you have lost your password, click the "Oops! I've lost my password..." button. A Web page will open and your personal hint question will be asked to you. If your answer is correct, your password is displayed. You specify the hint question and answer when you create your customer account (new customer).
To Continue, click Next.
IMPORTANT: We strongly recommend you to save and close all the opened screen saver project windows before proceeding (at the end of the download procedure, the application will be restarted).
3. A "Ready to Register" dialog box opens. If you' using a modem, check that you're connected to Internet. If you're connected to Internet without a Firewall, click Update Now. If you use a Firewall, check the Connected to Internet using a Proxy/Firewall box and fill the following fields:
4. In the HTTP Settings group specify:
Address & Port - Specify here the HTTP Proxy address and port number (usually 80).
Proxy authentication is required - If this box is checked, the application will send an authentication message to the proxy server when connecting to Internet. Check this option only if your server requires authentication then fill the Login & Password fields below.
5. In the FTP Settings group specify:
Type - Specify here the FTP Firewall Authentication type you use.
We support the following types:
. SITE hostname
. USER after logon
. Proxy OPEN
. USER with no logon
. USER FireID@Remotehost
. USER RemoteID@remoteHost fire ID
. USER remoteID@fireID@remoteHost
Address & Port - Specify here the FTP Proxy address and port number (usually 80).
Login & Password - Specify here the Proxy Authentication Login & Password.
6. Click the Update Now button. The last dialog box opens showing the connexion and download progress.
NOTE: If a new version is available, a patch is downloaded and the application is restarted to be upgraded.