Rename icons in alibrary
Rename icons in a library
1. Open the icon library containing the icons you wish to rename.
2. Once the library is opened in a window, select the icons you wish to rename (you can use Shift key to select several icons).
3. Choose Icon Library/Rename or press F6.
4. A dialog box Rename icons opens. Enter a New Name for the selected icons.
If you rename more icons, they are automatically indexed. For example, "computer" will be indexed by "computer 1", "computer 2", ... "computer n".
5. If the option Add 'zero' characters in indexes (001, 002 ...) is checked, 'zero' characters will be added in the names. For example, 27 items with new name Image will be renamed Image01, Image02 ... Image27.