Sort item by name
Sort icons by name in a library
1. Open the icon library containing the icons you wish to sort.
2. Once the library is opened in a window, select the icons you wish to sort (you can use Shift key to select several icons). If you want to sort all the icons select them all (or just select one icon).
3. Choose Icon Library/Sort by name.
4. The icons are sorted using their names (in the selection only).
If you select only one icon in the library, Axialis IconWorkshop™ warns you that there is only one icon selected and propose you to sort all the icons
Change icon order using drag a drop
1. Once the icons are selected, use mouse drag & drop to move them within the library.
If you press the Ctrl key while using drag & drop, the icons are duplicated.