Create Video based screen saver project
To create a screen saver, you must create a Project first (.SSP file). Only this file can be saved/reloaded/modified in the built-in editor window. Then to create a Windows compatible Screen Saver (.SCR file) you have just to compile this project. The Screen Saver (.SCR) that has been created, can't be modified or decompiled.
1. Choose File/New Screen Saver Project. A dialog box opens. You can choose the type of screen saver to create: "Video based Screen Saver".
2. Click on the Next Button. The "Create a New Screen Saver Project" dialog box opens. You can specify Screen saver and Author information in the areas: Title, Description, Name and Copyright.
3. Click on the Next button. The application creates a new project window (see below):
4. In the Application window () you see the menu and the main toolbar. This toolbar can be customized by double-clicking or right-clicking on it. When you select a command in this menu or main toolbar, it acts on the selected item or window.
5. In the Librarian () you can select the folder that contains the media files (images, animations, music, sounds) that you'll use in your project ().
6. The Project document window is placed in the working area (). The application is multi-document enabled. It means that you can create or open several documents in the working area of the application. A local toolbar is located in the document window. If you click on a button in this toolbar (), it acts on the selected item in the document window. This toolbar cannot be customized.
7. The Document window is divided in two parts. In the left side () are located the edit dialog boxes that you'll use to set project and slide properties. It is composed of 3 windows that you can activate by clicking on the associated tabs: General, Background and Flash Movie. On the right side (), a preview window is available.
Compile a screen saver (SCR file)
Compile an installable screen saver (EXE file)