How to quickly create a slideshow screensaver...
A built-in Explorer permits you to browse your computer folders with thumbnail preview, select files and quickly create a screensaver!
Open the built-in Explorer, select the files
1. In the menu, choose File/New/New Explorer (Ctrl+E). An explorer window opens in the application:
2. The window is divided in two parts. The separator can be moved using the mouse. On the left pane, use the folder tree to browse and find the desired folder (). In the right pane, you see a thumbnail the media files present in this folder (). Images and video files are shown with preview. You also see Flash and sound files (without preview).
3. Select the images files you want to add as slides in your screensaver. We recommend you to use JPEG image files but you can also add BMP, PNG, icons, cursors and GIFs. If you want to add a background music, select a music or sound file (MP3, WAV, MID...).
REMARK: You can select several files by clicking on files while pressing on the CTRL key. To select a range of files, use the SHIFT key.
Create the screensaver
4. Click on the New Screen Saver Project From Selection (F7) button () or choose File/New/New Screen Saver Project From Selection in the menu.
5. A dialog box opens. Select Slide Show Screen Saver option in the list. Click Next.
6. In this new dialog box, enter the screensaver title and some additional information (copyright, author...). Click Next when done.
Customize and compile the screensaver
7. The screensaver project window opens with all the files added in the slide list area. Now select the slides and adjust display delay, transitions, scale... Specify also the screensaver display properties. To learn more about slideshow screensavers, we recommend you to follow this tutorial.
8. Now take a look at the result fullscreen. Press F11 or click the Full Screen button in the toolbar. The screensaver is executed fullscreen. Press a key or move the mouse to end the full screen test.
9. Save your project by choosing File/Save or by pressing Ctrl+S.
10. Now you can compile your screensaver or compile and create an installation package.