Home > Trial Downloads > Axialis IconWorkshop™
Download 30-Day Trial Version
Axialis IconWorkshop is available for download in 30-Day Trial versions. You can freely download and install a trial on your computer for evaluation. Learn more.
Axialis IconWorkshop™ Professional Version 126.96.36.199
Use the industry standard to create, edit, convert icons for Windows, MacOS and toolbars like never before:
- Create icons for Windows (up to Vista/7/8/10 768x768) and OSX (up to 1024x1024);
- Create icons for iPhone and Android;
- Create and edit icons in Image Strips for toolbars;
- Use an advanced icon editor with various tools, filters and effects;
- Create icons from images or ready-to-use objects, and more...
File: IconWorkshop-Pro.exe - Version: 188.8.131.52
Help Language: English
Size: 37.6 MB - Date: Jun 10, 2016
Information about 30-Day Trial versions
You can freely download and install these versions on your computer for evaluation. This method allows you to try our products before you purchase them. You can evaluate a program during a trial period of 30 days after the installation without any cost or obligation. When the trial period ends, the product can be launched and used but you cannot save projects or files.
Payment is required if you wish to continue using it beyond the trial period. To purchase a product, see the Store. You will receive URLs to download the fully working versions by post, fax or automatic email.
- Installation packages are available in executable format .
- Most of the files are large and may take a while to download. Due to Internet related problems, the connection may be broken during download. To avoid such problems, you can use a download manager applications.
Uninstalling a Trial version
All the Trial versions have a fully Windows® compliant uninstall procedure. If you want to remove a previously installed program, you can do it easily using the built-in procedure:
- Choose Start > Program Files > Axialis Software
- A list of entries is displayed, choose the uninstall procedure for the program you want to remove;
- The uninstall program is launched, follow the procedure;
- If you have created documents you may want to remove them manually;