Home > Downloads > Language Packs
Additional Languages for Axialis Products
You can freely download additional languages for your Axialis applications. Each pack contains a user-friendly installation procedure. Each pack contains the translated version of the Program (menus, dialog boxes, messages...). Some packs may also contain the Main Help (HTML help).
This article also provides information on the following topics:
• If you want to translate an application...
• How to download and install a language pack
Axialis IconWorkshop™ - Version 184.108.40.206 or later
The distributions already contain English, French and German languages. Choose Edit/Preferences or press F2. In "General" tab, select the desired Application Language in the list. Restart the application.
Axialis IconWorkshop™ - Version 220.127.116.11
If you want to translate an application...
If you want to translate an application, you can download the associated localization kit below (if available). The kit permits to translate the program resources (menus, dialogs) and the context help file (help bubbles in dialog boxes). If you want to translate the full help file, please contact us. The kit always refers to the latest version of the trial edition. Based on your job on the trial version, the Axialis team will finalize the packs for the various editions. If you own Microsoft Visual C++ (6.0 or more) you'll be able to compile the DLL and test it on your computer using the trial version.
• Axialis IconWorkshop - Localization kit - 3,338Kb
Please contact us before starting to translate to avoid duplicate translations (another translator may actually work on the translation you plan to do). Also, translations of previous versions may already exist (starting your work from old translations may help).
How to download and install a language pack?
Downloading the language pack file
1. Choose the program and the language you want to download (see above). Choose the correct version (release) and edition (corporate, personal, trial).
2. A dialog bow opens and asks you if you want to run or save the file. Click on Save button.
3. In a second window, choose a directory to save the file. Then click OK.
4. The download begins. Wait until the end of the process.
Installing the language pack
1. Using your browser select the previously chosen directory.
2. The file is an auto-installable executable: launch the install file.
3. Follow the instructions.